Robin Lapoint

Meet Robin!


Name: Robin Lapoint
Title: Owner
Originally From: New Hampshire
Now Resides In: Freeport, ME 

When I drink Geary's I drink: OG Lager & Barrel Aged HSA
When I don't drink Geary's, I drink: Skinny Margarita

If I have free time, I like to: Paddle board (if it's warm enough), do yoga, walk, enjoy or care for her gardens, visit Sugarloaf with our family, and TRAVEL!


Originally from New Hampshire, Robin studied both International Business and International Relations at Lehigh University, where she graduated with a double Bachelors Degree and then a Masters of Business Administration. After meeting her husband, Alan Lapoint, at Lehigh the two moved to the Pine State where Robin worked for a consulting firm in Portland.

After their first child arrived they relocated to Freeport, Maine where they have lived ever since. Robin left the consulting world to take on the much harder job of full-time motherhood for a growing family of 5, and also contributed to the Lapoint's filtration company, Strainrite.

Strainrite is a Auburn-based company that provides filtration solutions to companies in a wide variety of industries and applications, including the beer, wine, and spirits categories. Not knowing it at the time, Robin's expertise gained from this company was going to become extremely handy in the future!

The Lapoints headed a small group of other local, Maine-based investors to buy Geary Brewing Company in March of 2017. The group felt it of crucial importance to preserve this important craft brewery and be stewards to both Maine's history and craft beer history as a whole.

Robin now works diligently to enlighten and revitalize Geary Brewing and the name that started it all on the east coast. Always happy to meet Geary's drinkers, Robin is not hard to find or to get in touch with! Most days, she has boots to the ground selling and supporting Geary's beer all over Maine. The rest of the time, she puts those boots to the internet, supporting and promoting Geary's virtually all over the world!









Comments